Open March 2011. Opening times: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 11.00-13.00. Wed: 11.00-15.30. Sat - Sun: Closed.
Tel. 01409 259337
The museum is housed in part of a building which is in itself a museum piece; a small manor house dating from the 17th century which was used as a parsonage in 1724. There are five separate rooms, individually themed, which cover the history of Holsworthy, local tradesmen's tools, medical and apothecary items, World War II and a kitchen with its original cobbled floor, copper and fireplace. The museum was completely refurbished in 1999 and an entrance porch built giving direct access to the museum from the town's main car park. The exhibits in the main room depict the history of the "Port Town" of Holsworthy and its many traditions.