Caravans and Camp Sites in Combe Martin, Devon
Caravan and camping holidays have come a long way in recent years! A little preparation can make them an economical holiday to please the parents and an adventure to please the kids.
Newberry Valley Park
Newberry Valley is a delightful quiet touring and camping park in a peaceful rural location on the North Devon Coast. With a 4 star ETC grading, there are level sheltered pitches in a secluded countryside valley.
With the harmony of seaside and countryside hand in hand, you’ll be delighted when you choose a camping holiday at Newberry Valley camp site. Open from 1st March to 31st September, you'll find that they have a camping pitch to suit your needs. If you like to go camping with dogs, then your dogs can enjoy a break away too. There is an on-site woodland walk as well as the opportunity to play for hours off the lead on the nearby Newberry Beach. There are 110 pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes.
- Various types of pitches with 16amp electric hook-up,
- Grass & hard-standing, with options to suit all preferences and budgets
- Well-appointed toilet & shower facilities
- Free solar-powered water heating
- Modern new laundry & dish-wash facilities
- Two acre coarse fishing lake
- Plenty of tourist information and helpful advice
- Disabled and family room
- Freezer block hire and battery charging services
- Children's adventure park
- Woodland walk
- Dogs welcome
Newberry Farm, Woodlands, Combe Martin, North Devon. EX34 0AT.
Tel: 01271 882334.